Can't play next track? Atrociously counter-intuitive - no, thanks

I’m another new user, and I agree with Ricardo_GF that it appears I will have to keep two apps open to do some simple things, when I had hoped to use only Roon. But in Roon, I can’t add anything to a Qobuz playlist, nor can I delete anything.

Additionally, I can’t add an album to my Qobuz library while also “hearting” just a handful of tracks from that album. Once I heart the album, no “add to library” options exist for the tracks. And I can’t delete tracks or albums from the Qobuz library in Roon once added.

Since Qobuz has 90% of my music, I’m bummed at not being able to add/delete tracks from Qobuz playlists and cherry-pick favorites from a saved album.

I think Roon is an astonishingly beautifully-made piece of software and I’m in love. But I think I will need to run it side-by-side with Qobuz to have control over tracks and playlists. Unless I am missing something, which is highly possible at this early stage.

And lastly, please, no comments about the new thing not being like the old thing. I was simply hoping to use one app, that’s all.