Can't play the playlist I created (via Nucleus)

Two days ago I started a 30 day trial with Qobuz.
I have created a playlist which only seems to play on my mac
not thru the Roon Nucleus I have. The Nucleus is
On, Hard wired to my router, Connected to my Oppo’s DAC.

Is there anyone who can walk me thru this?

I am not the most computer savvy person.

Thanks,

Jeff

Hello @jeff_kalina,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this question but I am not sure I quite understand what’s going on here.

Is it just the Qobuz playlist that is unable to be played to the Nucleus and then to the Oppo DAC or is there no sound output whatsoever through the Nucleus? Have you made sure to select the Oppo zone before initiating playback? You can select the zone using the Zone picker (bottom right-hand corner next to Volume control).

If the issue here is that the playlist does not show up on your Nucleus and you just edited, you might need to do a manual resync of Qobuz to get it to show up, you can do a manual resync in Roon Settings -> Services -> Qobuz (edit) -> Sync Library Now. Qobuz syncs are not instant and sometimes take a day to show up but manually resyncing will skip this limit.

Please let me know if my suggestions help.

Thanks,
Noris

Noris,

Here is a photo of the Zone Picker I believe.
Do these settings appear to be wrong?

I re synced the library as well.

I am unclear by what you meant in the 1st paragraph . There is no sound
at all coming thru the Nucleus. I have selected USB as the source on the Oppo.

Qobuz is the only music I will be playing thru the Roon Nucleus .

Hello @jeff_kalina,

Thanks for those screenshots. It appears that you have “System Output” selected as your current zone.
You’ll want to select the Oppo DAC as the output zone before starting playback, it appears that this zone is listed as “Fml” in your screenshot. Can you please select this zone from the Zone picker and then start playback again on your Oppo zone?

Thanks,
Noris

Noris,

It worked thank you!

May I know how to delete unwanted profiles?

Best,

Hi @Jeff_kalina,

To delete profiles, you need to press the Roon main menu button (top left corner) -> click on the profile name (next to the menu button) -> Select the profile you wish to delete -> Click the pencil icon on the top left corner -> Delete. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Noris

Noris,

Apparently I am completely inept at manual pursuits.
I did manage to arrive at the page which allows for
an image to be inserted. When the “Drag and Drop”
technique was employed the message was either
File too small or the grayed out line of the imported
file simply did not allow for selection.

I have attached the image I want to use.
What do I do to get it up?

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi @jeff_kalina,

Can you clarify a bit here? This is on the Roon App side of things and not the Community website where you wish to upload this image, correct? I was able to add this image to my Roon App profile with both drag and drop and by searching for a URL path. You’ll want to make sure that this file is saved somewhere on your hard drive, possibly the Mac desktop or somewhere similar before dragging and dropping it into Roon.

Thanks,
Noris

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.