Can't play Tidal albums from Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacMini, Mac OS X 10.15.3, Roon version 1.7 Build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

System output, AirPods, Naim Uniti and Naim Mu-so Qb

Description Of Issue

A couple of days ago I signed up for a trial versions of Tidal and it all looked good when I connected Tidal to Roon and all albums in Tidal where displayed in Rood. However, when I try to play any of my Tidal albums/playlists I get a message saying “This track is currently not available from Tidal” and “Too many failures. Stopping playback”.

I have no problem playing the tracks from the Tidal application.

Hi @Bevoice,

Is local content playing okay?

Is there any change if you sign out of TIDAL in Roon and then back in?

Hi,

Signing out and then logging in again solved the problem.

However, after logging in again, the Tidal albums are doubled. In most cases they now appear both as a CD version and an MQA version, but in one case one particular track appeared in a separate album, but not in the other two. In Tidal ot only shows one album.

/Bengt-Eric

1 Like

Hi @Bevoice,

Where are you seeing these duplication occur? Is it on a playlist or under your Albums browser? Can you please share a screenshot?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.