Can't remove genre from tag

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

HP Laptop, Windows 10, 4GB RAM, build 756

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, wifi. Rest of the data is irrelevant since this is not a network issue.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Several audio devices: Digidesign 003 via firewire, JVC AV1 via toslink.

Description Of Issue

I accidentally added a genre to a tag. Since you unbelievably deprecated the possibility to manage tags from the item’s page, in order to remove an item from a tag you have to select it from the tag’s page. Problem is, is not possible to select genres in the tag’s page, so I can’t find a way to correct this error. Also, tags applied doesn’t appear in genre’s page, what I would like to believe is a bug and not on purpose.

Thanks for the report, @Carlos_Olmedo1

I’ve passed this along to our QA team for investigation.

the multi-selection option by using checkboxes in addition with the save and cancel buttons is missing. Bringing those features back to any tag-context menu would enable us both to identify already assigned tags, and add or remove one or multiple tags at once from any position (album, composer, genre, etc)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.