Can't see Qobuz Albums on Roon My Library [Resolved]

Hello. First of all, sorry for my English. Here is my issue. Yesterday suddenly, all the albums and tracks from Qobuz are not visible anymore on Roon My Library. I can see them inside Qobuz inside Roon but not in Roon My Library. Help! Thanks.

The same happened to my library.

Any news about this?

Strange. This described behaviour I didn´t never have here. I see all my Qobuz albums in my library. Are Filter and Focus reset to default?!

Yeap. No filters.

I have no idea. But I would try some steps:

• Restart Roon
  • Logout and Re-Login with Qobuz in Roon again (under Settings>Services)
  • Open Focus and check the section “Storage locations”: is there an entry named “Qobuz library” available?
    Qobuz_2021-05-30_16-34-12

The Qobuz Library does not appear as yours. Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 10.43.55 AM

I have the same issue, any way to resolve this?

Same issue here @support can you please tell us how to resolve??

Same here, I wonder why they are different?

I went to Qobuz in Roon and saw that all the albums were not added to library. Something happened that Roon take them out from the library. So I select each of them and click add to library. I hope it does not happen again.

Same issue here. I think I’ve tried every possible solution including above mentioned ideas, with no success.

Hey @Luis_Garcia,

Welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I’m sorry to hear about what you’re experiencing. This seems to be very similar to a bug we’ve discovered. Would you please share the following information with us?

Thanks in advance :pray:

In my case, I could see everything in the Qobuz section. But in My Library can’t. Then when you went to the Focus area the Qobuz library did not appear there. So I just went to the Qobuz section and noticed that my albums didn’t have the Add to my library in light gray like when you add it. So I add all the albums again and now they are again on Roon My library. Sorry for my English. Don’t know if I am explaining myself.

1 Like

Qobuz section of Roon works, but the artists/albums I’ve marked as favorites in Qobuz do not appear on my Roon list.
The albums are visible as favorites in either the separate Qbuz app or Qobuz section of Roon. I use a Google Mesh network.
The core and devices such as my smartphone are part of the wifi network.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.