Can't switch off "signal path improved"

Hello all,

since a few weeks (since the last update?) only the “signal path improved” by Roon is running. I can no longer switch off the DSP improvements.
The Roon Core is running on a QNAP NAS, playing on a Cocktailaudio X50 with Roon Ready.
Previously, the “enhancements” only appeared if I had switched on the level correction and sampling conversion.
What am I doing wrong? Any ideas? The Roon Core is running on a QNAP NAS, playing on a Cocktailaudio X50 with Roon Ready.
Previously, the enhancements only appeared if I had switched on the level correction and sampling conversion.

Many greetings
HH

1 Like

Hi HH,

Fellow user here. Can you post the signal path you are seeing? It would help in being able to provide an answer.

This is how it looks for me. Nothing is changed in Airplay.
Many greetings
HH

Not sure as it’s in German but looks like you have a signal delay set, which would cause the change.

I agree - and that’s how it’s displayed. The problem: I have not set or changed anything. And I don’t know where I could change the setting. :frowning:

Zone settings, Crossfade time.

2 Likes

According to my very rusty German, that would be it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot guys - that’s it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

please mark as a solution so the topic can indicate closed

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.