Can't ungroup Sonos zones in Roon

I’m a new Roon user and I have this problem as well. I can group Sonos zones with Roon but I must use the Sonos app to successfully ungroup them. Has this problem been addressed?

Hello @Charles_Williamson, and welcome to the community! Could you please let me know what Sonos endpoints you have and some details about your setup? Thanks!

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

My network consists of an Apple Airport Extreme router and two late model Expresses configured as Wifi extenders. I have a Sonos Boost and 6 Sonos zones, one Chromecast Audio endpoint, 2 dedicated iMac endpoints, an iMac running the server with an external drive holding my library, 2 iPads and 2 iPhones as remotes. Any other info I can provide?

Hello, Charles. Did you ever get an answer on this? I have the same issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.