Can't update any further

Hey Roon,

Why am I getting this message:

while I have the latest version of Roon

Thanks.

Maxim

Hello @maxim,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

This metadata improver message is something I’m currently gathering information on and it would be helpful to get more information about your case, could you please:

1. Provide the setup details (as requested above)
  2. Reboot your tablet
  3. Let me know what type of tablet this is
  4. Log back into Roon, and let me know if you can cause the message to appear again

Thanks!

Hi Nuwriy,

The message disappeared yesterday after I rebooted Roon core.

I run Roon core on sonictransporter (2016) plugged into my local network. I play some locally stored files (usb drive attached to sonictransporter), but mostly stream from Qobuz and Tidal. The message appeared both on my iPad Pro (gen1) and my W10 laptop (on an Ethernet connection) when used as control devices.

I cannot cause the message to appear again at the moment.

Hope this helps.

Maxim

Hello @maxim,

We have noticed most people resolve this message with a reboot, but there are some stragglers. Please let me know if the message returns be sure to include a timestamp! I’ll include your info in our report just in case the message comes back.