Change EQ preset more easily

It would be great to be able to change the EQ preset more easily - perhaps from the Now Playing bar at the bottom of the screen or even from the Zone selection overlay. I have a PC where I sometimes use headphones and sometimes use desktop speakers, and currently you need to go all the way into the EQ screen to change the preset.

7 Likes

I agree, listening and selecting a good house curve is a little cumbersome (which is what I use the PEQ for).

2 Likes

I’d like to boost this request, this would be very handy for me when I’m switching between headphones and speakers (which I do frequently), now I have to right-click System Output, click DSP, click Procedural EQ, click to turn off one EQ profile and then click to turn on a different one. It’s really inconvenient.

2 Likes

Even more annoying when you forget to change profile and wonder what is wrong when playing through speakers then remember it’s on a headphones set-up!
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

You can save each setting as a preset (top left in DSP screen), give it a meaningful name and manage to switch with fewer clicks!

I did that, that’s helpful!

I wish they had the select preset menu somewhere it was always present though, so you could change it from any screen.

1 Like