Changed ISP, and now Qobuz not streaming via Roon

Just changed provider and have a new modem come with it. Since then Qobuz doesn’t stream through Roon. It does using its own Qobuz app. I tried login in again in on Qobuz in the services area in Roon, but that doesn’t solve the problem.
Any suggestions?
Core is on a Mac mini and the modem is Zyxel

Hello, I’ve moved your topic to the Support category of the forum, where it will be seen, and responded to, by a member of the Support team.

In order for Roon’s support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup and the nature of the issue using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they have a clear understanding of how your devices are connected. Thanks.

Can only add that my setup is hard wired with Ethernet, not through WiFi and the connection is 1 GB with my ISP.

Hi @Godfried_Carbo,

Thank you for getting in touch with your report, we’re happy to see you - it’s been a while. We’re sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble. We’re happy to help.

Are you having this problem when playing to all of your endpoints or only a certain endpoint? If you play to the system output of the Mac Mini does that work?

In checking your system diagnostics it looks like you’ve signed in and that your Qobuz music has synced successfully. Let’s have you start with a full reboot of the devices in your Roon setup.

Begin by doing a full restart of the router and Roon Core:

• Power down
  • Unplug them
  • Wait a few minutes
  • Then reconnect power
  • Power down your audio devices
  • Power up your Router
  • Power up Roon Core,
  • Then power up your devices one at a time.
  • Attempt to play music from Qobuz

Please let us know if this helps, we’ll be watching for your update. Thanks!

I’m happy to say that this did the trick. Everything in full working order. Thanks Jamie!

1 Like

Hey @Godfried_Carbo,

Excellent news! I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.