Changing cores problem

I don´t want to learn how support ist working, because I have a simple question and my Roon is not working

My question: I use Roon alternate a two different locations, my first home or my second home. It was easy in the past to deauthorize the core PC und authorize the alternate one. Now it doesn´t work anymore. How to solve.

I there any telephone hot line available? I need a quick answer?

@Thomas_Kosthorst. I have moved your posts to a separate thread so support can deal better with your problem. To help them can you please describe your setup. These are the areas support will want to know.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

@Thomas_Kosthorst. Support will be with you in due course. Meanwhile please do not post in multiple threads as this only serves to confuse.

Hi @Thomas_Kosthorst,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

A Roon license can be transferred between Cores at any time. You should only have to choose the Unauthorize option when prompted and your old Core will be unauthorized and the new one will become the new authorized Core.

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing? What’s not working in this process? Are you receiving any error messages?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.