Changing cover pictures of each Single CD within a compilation?Roon

Roon Nucleus 1.7 with internal ssd via Ethernet and Naim Unity Nova.

I ripped my John Eliot Gardiner: Bach, Cantatas Compilation with 56 CDs, each with a different cover picture, and copied it to the internal ssd. Originally, before Roon, each cover picture showed correctly on the Naim Display. Of course I treated the CDs separately.
Now with Roon the 56 CDs are being compilated again and as cover being proposed the dull black CD box or alternatively just one of the 56 files.
While Roon has imported all 56 original sleeve covers, which is good, it isn’t possible, to assign the suitable cover file to disc 1, disc 2, disc 3 and so on.
Do you have a solution for that problem? The individual covers are beautiful portraits of different people by famous photographer Steve McCurry and therefore I don’t want to miss them.

Hi @Max_Widmaier,

At this time it is not possible to assign artwork for each disc of a multi-disc set. I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

Thanks for the feedback!