Changing Roon Core

Roon Core Machine

Previous setup: core running on Win 10 PC connected to DAC then to preamp. Everything worked well
New: Core running on Innuos Zenith MkIII

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys WRT 1900AC connected to PC: original
New: Router to Innuos Zenith MkIII

Connected Audio Devices

USB from Innuos to MSB Discrete DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

About 22K tracks

Description of Issue

Moving core from PC to Innuos which was fine. Local music moved to internal storage on Innuos. Can access and work with Roon from Android app no problem. Would also like to be able to access from PC but can’t get notice that I am already signed in and can only sign in to 1 core at a time. My only core in the new setup would be the Innuos core. If I “Go Back” as suggested to get to the previous core, Roon will just spin for a long time with no progress.
Question - In this setup can I access the core from both the Android app and the PC? Seems I can only do one.

If in doubt, remove Roon from your old core and re-install. When setting up, at the prompt tell it you want it for control purposes only. It should then simply slave to your existing core.

Hey @Joe_Moran,

It’s been so long since you created this post — we’re terribly sorry for not having a chance to get back to you until today.

I was wondering, have things changed at all? Are you in need of help still? :nerd_face:

Thanks for checking in on this. I was able to resolve it and it is working well. Thanks