Check your Qobuz account - Connection Issue

I’m having the same problem but with Qobuz. I’m basically using the same system you are using. I’m getting the error reading “Unable to start streaming, check your Qobuz account” Both accounts, Tidal and Qobuz are sighed in so I don’t know what’s going on. I’ve rebooted the server a couple of times but still the same error message.

Hi Arthur,

I moved you to a new support thread because support likes to work one on one. While the symptoms you are experiencing might seem the same as another user, there might be very different root causes.

If you could detail you system for support that would be helpful.

My network is AT&T fiber going to a Linksys 8 port switcher into a sonore Ethernet to optical converter. Coming out fiber optic into a sonore optical rendu then usb into the DAC. Sonicorbiteri5 server.

Major AWS outage right now… Are Qobuz/Roon using AWS infrastructure?

What is a AWS ?

My Tidal just stopped streaming too.

Amazon web service I guess is what that stands for but I don’t know what that has to do with Qobuz and Tidal. Or Roon. I use AT&T internet service

Tidal playing up here

My Tidal seems to have stopped connecting. Just keeps doing this.

Asking if Qobuz, Tidal or Roon uses AWS infrastructure to host their systems. AWS is the largest provider of cloud infrastructure by far. Nothing to do with what you use for a network provider - unless they were also impacted by this outage.

Just a question to support. But alas no response.

Hey @Arthur_Harris1 we appreciate you letting us know about this. I wanted to let you know that I received your ticket request and have responded over email.

As a first step, we’d recommend trying to play a full-length track/album in the Qobuz Web Player. Are you able to play a complete track directly in Qobuz?

If so, we’ll suggest changing the DNS. We have seen users have a better experience in the past if they change their Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS. Can you please give this a try and let me know if it helps?

Thanks! We can continue the conversation wherever you feel most comfortable. I’ll watch for your reply in both platforms.

I tried it but it would only let me play 30 sec snippets.

Thanks so much for trying that out for us. :pray:t3:

If you’re only able to play 30 second snippets in the Web Player, we’ll suggest you reach out directly to Qobuz since it appears to be related to your Qobuz account.

I’m hopeful that they’ll be able to provide you with more information as to why you’re not able to access your Qobuz files.

When you look at settings: service: Qobuz what does it say for streaming quality?

30 second samples is usually a sign that they think you don’t have a full paid up account.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.