Chord 2Qute - Device artwork

Hi @eric I was actually kind of surprised that you guys added the Hugo 1 and 2 from Chord as an identified device but have not listed the 2Qute which is the desktop variant of the Hugo 1 and pretty much the predecessor of the added Chord Qutest. I know that the 2Qute is a very popular DAC, so would it be possible for your guys to add the 2Qute as well to your list of Chord devices? It would make me a very happy camper. :slight_smile:

Hey @support , why no Chord 2Qute as a selectable (or identifiable) audio device? It this a Chord or a Roon thing?

Thanks

Mine shows as a 2qute even though it is an “unidentified device”

Hi @Anthro and @Wakajazz ---- Thank you both for the posts!

I wanted to reach out to you both concerning your questions regarding the Chord 2Qute. The reason you are not seeing the 2Cute as a selectable option when trying to identify the device in Roon is because it has not been certified by us. We don’t generally comment on devices until they are and it will be up to Chord whether or not they want to submit it to us.

-Eric

Hello @eric thanks for the feedback! I will send Chord an email with a request to certify the 2Qute.

Hey @eric thanks also for the update. I’ll do the same as @Anthro and fire off an email to Chord.

Cheers.

1 Like

@eric Got this response from Chord*:

Hi Martijn, thanks for your email.
This is on the ‘to do’ list for both companies but with the backlog Roon has, they are focusing on models in production first. We hope to get it added as soon as we can though.

All the best
Ed

1 Like

Response from Chord…

thanks for your email.
We will try and get this done before the end of the year. Roon wants to focus on products that are ‘live’ but will hopefully move onto this as soon as we can.
All the best
Ed

So pretty much the same answer :slight_smile:

1 Like