Chord DAC In Use

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
windows 10 laptop latest updates and latest version of roon

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
sky broadband

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Chord Mojo / Chord HUGO Both USB connected

Description Of Issue
I’m having problems with both of my DAC’S saying audio device in use even though no other programs are running and they are both set to exclusive mode

Difficult to help without the requested information.
What troubleshooting have you done, reboots?

Hi Ged
done several reboots disabled and reenabled both devices several time restored default settings
also several times to no avail

Server, network?
Imagine your someone else trying to help but don’t know anything about your set up, what do I suggest?

yeah sorry
sky broadband over WIFI

this dac problem has only manifested in the last few days was all working fine then boom keeps saying audio device is in use when both are set to exclusive mode and nothing else is running

Hey @Andrew_Gray, so I have a better idea of what’s happening, could you please provide the following:

If you need help getting screenshots, you can check out this link. Please also try the System Output zone and let us know if you have any issues with this zone as well.

W10 updates is always worrying. Can you check that Roon is still in your firewall exceptions. Perhaps drop the firewall just temporarily as a test and see if that makes a difference.

firewall makes no difference still saying device is in use

All is well folks it was a virtual midi interface taking control of my DAC’S

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.