Chord Mojo+Poly plays for a few seconds and disconnects

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Pro x64 with latest updates.
Sony VAIO Laptop VGN-AW290.
1Gbit Ethernet and Google Fiber 1Gbit symmetrical connection.
Roon 1.6 Build 416

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Chord Mojo+Poly with latest Poly firmware 2.0.1 via RAAT. I’m a few feet from a high end ASUS WIFI - my iPhone is getting 400+Mbit down and 300+Mbit up.

I am doing a 14 day free trial and this is a show stopper for me.

Roon plays for a few seconds or sometimes a minute or two and then disconnects. I don’t see any lights flashing on the Mojo/Poly. Shortly after the Mojo stops playing the Roon Remote for iOS App indicates it has disconnected from the Poly by suggesting that I connect to a device. A few seconds after that the Poly reappears and I can play again - with the same result every time.

Hi @Joe_Erickson,

In the settings for the Asus router can you confirm that you have the Enable Multicast Routing setting enabled?

As a test, can you try connecting the Core machine and endpoint to the network via Ethernet? Is there any change when doing so?

If you play to System Output of the Core machine do you experience similar behavior?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.