Chrod Poly "uncertified" issues?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac mini 2014

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon Ready Chord Mojo / Poly

Description Of Issue

Hi guys,
I just bought myself a 1250€ Mojo/Poly combo in order to use it with Roon. I received it today.

But now I read on this forum that the Poly lost its Roon Ready certification?! I keep seeing the red “uncertified device” notification, preventing Roon from connecting to my Poly.

Did I miss anything or did I just buy a useless piece of equipment?
Thanks for your answer!
Best,
Vincent

Hi Vincent,
Did you install the latest firmware and put the device into Roon mode? Works fine, playing France Musique, Shostakovich’s violin sonata now.
Nick

Thanks! I just realized I had to update the firmware… But i’s a nightmare! I spent the last 30 minutes trying to do so and it’s a constant failure : the app crashes as soon as I launch the update… Any solution?

You can connect from a Browser.

I’ve recently bought a Poly/Mojo combo, and it works fine in my system. Roon detects it without any problems.

Browser is only available in Hotspot mode, so you cannot use it for Upgrade.

I did it! I did it! :wink: I can’t explain how I manage to do so, but Roon is now fully functional!
I now just have to wait 8 long hours so my combo is fully charged… I hope at this point 1.8 will be live!
Best guys, and thanks for the help

2 Likes

It’s a great combo! Enjoy! :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.