This is my compilation of request bumps from earlier times (not all mine). Please:
- Add the composer to the screen; at least his/her last name; at least for classical genre. Without it, identification is not possible. I would argue for something like “Mozart: Piano Concerto in C…” format.
- Create enough space for the WORK and PART to be completely displayed. There are several tactics one could use: multiple lines (my favorite); scrolling text (also my favorite); scaled font sizes for longer titles; wider margins; move the dynamics bar, etc. Maybe even a “second page” with more detail displayed occasionally.
- Use WORK and PART wherever populated, use TITLE secondarily.
- Display track artist/s info where available
- Reveal art and text for next track all at once. Presently, art and text are out of sync for a brief while. (Nit, but unpolished look)
- Put artist names’ in a corner (lower right?) for all displays. It’s not uncommon to wonder who is being displayed.
- Fix the “lopped head” problem here too. Very occasional…now.
I appreciate any consideration.