Classical compositions quirks

Hello everybody,
first of all I wanna say I’m still really enjoying all the music with Roon and its improved overall speed.
Now the things I don’t like it\get it:
I guess I’m in a minority but I start listening to music from browsing the single compositions.
The composer\compositions view in Roon 1.8 is not that great.
On a 15 inch laptop I only see 3\4\5 depending if the compositions has an abstract.
Why all the blank space on the right? Why the abstract are stopped there?

Why the indication of the number of recording is disappeared there?

In the composition view why the Top conducturs\top performers section comes first my recordings?
If I go there I wanna see first in what albums I have in my library the compositions first and then - if I wanna explore- I’d like to take a look to suggested performers.
Can we have the chance to collapse at least these sections?
I know there’s a link to recordings but - in my view- with all the scrolling going on right now it’s not that intuitive to click there.

In the same view why do I need to see other Popular works by the composer? Wouldn’t be better off this section in the Composer\Compositions view?

In the album view why the disc logo for the composition disappeared? It’s not intuitive click on a blank space.

Can we have back the indications of how many recordings we have of that work?
A disc plus a number would be sufficient.

What you guys think?

Andre

A post was merged into an existing topic: 1.8 - Classical test drive and some frustrations