Clean up path display in "Other versions"

I’m sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but as this is a free text fora i was unable to find it.
When you have more than one version of an album, the path for each contains some surplus info that makes it somewhat difficult to read:

Perhaps this is just for us that are using Roon Server natively on a NAS?
Anyway, i’d be pleased if just the root folder (and its subfolders were) displayed, as configured in Storage (MP3, Music, DSD etc):

What i am trying to say is that the display of “/share/CACHEDEV2_DATA/.qpkg/RoonServer/roonmnt/Multimedia/” is a waste of precious space in the limited real estate of the info box.

Does this make sense? :slight_smile: And its not a big issue, just cosmetics.

I don’t agree with that, I think showing the full path is important esp. for people who have multiple watched folders.
However I do agree that the display should be able to handle longer paths more elegantly.

1 Like

Revisiting this, i still claim that the internal path of the mount point is highly irrelevant. Particularly when you cannot see the rest of the path.
Can somebody with a Windows based server supply a screenshot of a pair of duplicate albums? What does it look like there?