Click play on an album, some other album plays

I searched for “Mahler 2”. The top hit was a performance by San Francisco Symphony from my local library. Clicked on that album. It shows an additional performance below. When I clicked play on the main result, one of the additional performances (different artists, not in my local library but in tidal) plays. I can reproduce this consistently. I don’t think this has anything to do with my setup, most likely a general bug, that’s why I did not include my setup details.

Looks like you’re not playing an album but a composition (should play through all the available performances) instead. Choose a specific performance or an album to play first if that is what you want.

Ah, ok. But it is confusing to show album art for a specific performance of the composition. The art looked very familiar, so that’s why I expected my library performance to play. Maybe better to show the composer’s picture?

Hi @hacker19,

Apologies for the delayed response here, looks like we missed this one. As @BlackJack mentioned, this is expected behavior because you are attempting to play a composition, if you wish to play the individual performance you can use the smaller play button next to it. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.