“Click to relaunch” only closes the app on Mac

I have a request to update. I’m on roon version 1.7 (build 555) stable. I have a 2020 Mac mini connected via Ethernet. Every time I “click Here to relaunch” it closes the app and does not relaunch.

This happens on my Mac or if I do it through my iOS app.

Hi @Anthony_Thayer1 — Thanks for reaching out!

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

I sent the file over today. I’m not sure what’s going on with it. It seems to be working fine, it’s annoying to see the update pop up every time I use it.

Hello @Anthony_Thayer1, thanks again for your report! Unfortunately, we are unable to retrieve the logs you provided. If you could please upload them here I’ll make sure they go straight to the team for further analysis.

Sorry I have taken so long to get this back. Can you give me a new link?

Hello @Anthony_Thayer1, are you still experiencing this issue, and are you running version 610? If you could please reproduce the issue one more time and reply here with a timestamp of when you do and upload the logs here.

yes still having the issue. I am on version 1.7 (Build 555). uploaded 10/1

Hello @Anthony_Thayer1, build 555? You should be able to download build 610 here if you’re not running RoonServer on this mac.

Seems to be working now. Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.