Roon Core Machine

Roon core on Intel NUC

Networking Gear & Setup Details

LAN for CISCO catalyst 3500

Connected Audio Devices

USB to my DAC “mustec audio”

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I am not able to play more than 44K PCM even if the MQA Is 96k or more. This Is the max shown on the display. Thanks for help

Hi @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO,

Thank you for patiently awaiting a response.

I’ve requested diagnostics logging from your core but it appears it’s offline at the moment. Can you get it powered up and let me know? I’d like to check things out and see what’s happening.

One more thing to try, can you click the volume with this zone selected and then click DSP? I’d like to see if you disabling all DSP changes the situation at all!

Thanks,
Wes

Show a screen grab of your Roon signal path playing an MQA file and what your device settings and advanced settings are for MQA for the zone.

1 Like

Thank. Now the core is online.

Now it seems I can play 96k…what about more resolution?

Is the DAC MQA capable? If not then no you can’t get any higher as you need an MQA rendering DAC to get more from MQA.

1 Like

Yes it is. Probability there is some in the setup to he changed. Changes with Roon settings?

Hi @Arnaldo_MAURIZIO,

If you go to settings>audio and click the gear next to the device you’ll find device setup. There you can designate how to handle MQA.

Thanks,
Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.