Community Manager moves Posts of the Support section

Despite lack of understanding of a software bug description, @Martin_Webster community manager moves support tickets off the support section. This is intolerable. You need urgently to revise your support processes. This message goes on roon linkedin as well as the official contact email.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Seems that it was explained why.

Pleas read the thread!
IT IS NOT OPENZFS IT IS APFS. AGAIN AND AGAIN. IT IS AN APFS VOLUME.

Just to be clear, @Martin_Webster is, like myself, a volunteer moderator of the Community forum and not the Community Manager, or a staff member of Roon Labs.

Your Support Request was merged back into your original thread in the #tinkering section since it appeared you were continuing to push for resolution of your OpenZFS issue.

As far as I am aware, there is no “bug” with support of AFPS, perhaps you are thinking of this issue:

If you believe that there is some other issue with support of AFPS, then please open a Support request and give full details of your setup and what you believe the issue to be. Thank you.

1 Like

Maybe if your thread title had talked about APFS and not ZFS, instead of bringing up APFS in a side note several posts in, it would have been easier to understand.

Also, calming down and not yelling goes a long way

4 Likes

Anyway I presume this is all moot as you have quit roon?
“I QUIT MY ROON SUBSCRIPTION!”

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.