There’s one more thing :blush:

Could you please:

• Create a Backup of your current Roon Database
  • Stop RoonServer from running in Nucleus’s WebUI
  • Navigate to your Nucleus’ Database Location
  • Find the folder that says “RoonServer”
  • Rename the “RoonServer” folder to “RoonServer_old”
  • Restart the RoonServer in the WebUI to generate a new Database
  • On the Roon Remotes, press “Use another Core” and connect to the new database

Millions of thanks :pray:

I created the backup, renamed the RoonServer folder, and restarted the RoonServer. When I went back to open Roon, it said there was no Core and asked me to connect to a new Core. When I said yes, there is now no music at all and it is asking me to “Add Your Music” by adding folders. Do I now have to rebuild my whole library?? I can’t deal with this again tonight as I have a job to do. I will have to spend more time on this again tomorrow. Please explain if I am supposed to start all over again and how I get the music on my Vault connected back to the system.

Hey @Davoren_Chick1,

While one option is to start fresh (which doesn’t sound like the first option in your case), the other one is to restore the backup you created in the first step:

It’s WORKING!!! I was able to restart using the new RoonServer folder change, and bypassed the adding of folders. Roon was able to find my Vault (and other Bluesound players) and was also able to once again sign into my Qobuz account. I was just able to play music for the first time in a long while via my Vault/stereo and the Roon app is now responding correctly to inputs.
Thank you for resolving this problem so that I can now again enjoy Roon to listen and explore.

WOW :star_struck:

I am so happy :dancer: . Thank you very much for trying all the steps we’ve suggested (I am only sorry I didn’t mention this sooner… :pensive:).

Enjoy Roon to the fullest :loud_sound:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.