Composers not Artists

I am noticing Composers listed in the Artists section. For example Anton Bruckner is long dead so it is very unlikely that he is currently an artist. I would happily edit these if I could find a way to do it.
Tim

Go to Track page or Album page or both, choose Edit/ Album (or Tracks), Remove Credits, select the offending credit(s), and Save.

1 Like

Excellent. Thanks John. It will give me something to do when the music is not too demanding!
Tim

You can identify the offending albums by using Focus > Roles on Bruckner’s discography. He’s apparently responsible for the liner notes on 3 albums, and he even masquerades as an orchestra(!) on this album:

1 Like

Thanks also Geoff. I’ve been having a go at both and although I pick a composer from the artist list, I find digging down into some of the albums does not seem to reveal any offending entries. It seems a bit like looking for the proverbial needle! Also I seem to have found offending albums from both Qubuz and Tidal, neither of which I can edit. I’ll keep looking!
Tim

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.