Configure Roon Core?

Thanks a lot for your help.

alright I am back. Where you able to get Roon installed on your desktop and set up as the core?

I have given up. Somehow, in the process of trying to get Roon to work, LUMIN was disabled, and I can not get the network to recognize it. I deleted the Roon app from my computer, iPad, and iPhone, yet the effect persists. I do not have the temperament for this sort of complication, but I do sincerely appreciate your support.

Sorry to hear you are having so much trouble. I just got a lumin of my own recently. I don’t know it that well yet, but I can try to help you get it back online if you want.The designer of their firmware is on this forum a lot if you want to me to tag him for you and see if he can help.

Sure, thank-you.

When did you get the D2? were you able to use Tidal with it before trying to set it up with Roon? Do you have the Lumin application on your iPhone or iPad?

Was using Lumin with Tidal and Airplay using both ipad and iphone as remotes. I have now successfully downloaded Roon, but Lumin is still invisible on the network. I have unplugged, and replugged, everything a few times, as well as deleting then re-installing Lumin App…no luck.
I hadn’t turned off the Firewall before. Once Roon is downloaded, can I turn Firewall back on?

Use Lumin app to enable the Roon Ready setting for Lumin D2.

In your computer, install Roon, disable firewall. Launch Roon, go to Settings → Audio, find Lumin D2 under Roon Ready devices, and enable it and assign it a zone name.

Hi @Brian_Breslin

I just wanted to check in and see if you were able to get things up and running with Peter’s advice above — Please let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.