Configuring Cloudflare for Roon Arc

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Starlink to Netgear Nighthawk router to Roon server (windows 10)
192.168.1.1 192.168.1.134 > 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.2

Cloudflare Settings

Roon settings

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I am trying to use Roon Arc to access my Roon server through CloudFlare.

My internet connection is Starlink and the Starlink router does not support port forwarding. I have set-up Cloudflare connector on my Roon server and configured Cloudflare to point to the IP of the server. Arc is timing out and the test app gives the following error:
{
“ipv4_connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“98.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“actual_external_ipv6”:“null”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

I am able to ping roon.(mydomainname).com .

Thank you,

Jason

@Jason_Oxford, I’ve moved your post to #tinkering since you are attempting something that is not an officially supported configuration.

It may help if you provide more details of the configuration you’ve setup in Cloudflare, or a guide you have followed (it’s unclear what section of the Cloudflare dashboard you have posted.)

The diagnostic message means that neither port forwarding nor UPnP are properly configured on your router.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.