Connecting new streamer on network to Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
WINDOWS 10 - ROON VERSION 1.7 (BUILD 667) STABLE 64 BIT

**Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet
BT HOME HUB - NETGEAR ETHERNET EXTENSION - WIRED AND WIFI

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
AURALIC ARIES FEMTO CONNECTED BY ETHERNET

Description Of Issue
I have just installed the Auralic in my garden room which is on the same network as the house.

In the house I use a Naim ND555 network streamer which works perfectly with Roon.

When I try to connect the Auralic to Roon by clicking “configure” Roon does not “see” the Auralic.

The Auralic is “seeing” and working with the rest of my network so that is not the problem.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Do you mean configure in roon or on the Aries?

Sorry but I don’t know. I have tried to get Roon on my desktop to see the Auralic without success. Can I put Roon on the Auralic without an extra subscription? Any help for what I have to do to get Roon on the Auralic would be great

Roon doesn’t load onto the Aries, roon should just see it. Can you see the Aries through the Auralic software?

Try restarting the Aires.

I used to own an Auralic streamer. It’s been a couple of years since, so the following may not be quite right. First, you need to configure the streamer using the Lightning DS app to enable Roon. Then, in Roon’s Settings>Audio, you should see an entry for the streamer, with an “Enable” button. Do that.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.