Connecting to Core issues

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux 4.13.16.221, Roon build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

This started today, there were no changes anywhere in the system. I’ve rebooted/restarted everything before contacting the support.
I can’t connect to the core: I can see my Core server from Roon application on my Mac, clicking on blue Connect button, it takes me to the Login screen (ROon ID and Password), I enter that, click on blue Login button. After a few seconds it gives me the following message:
Your subscriptions allows you to sign in to 1 Roon Core at the time but it looks like you’ve alreadt set up another core. To connect to the Core you’ve previously connecred, just click on Go Back above.
WHen I click on Go Back link, it takes me back to the Logon Screen and the loop continues indefinately.
Please advise!!
Thanks

if there is an unsubscribe button click on that.

Not Unsubscribe - Unauthorize

1 Like

And if I click on that - what will I lose?

I believe the Unauthorize will remove the one it thinks is there and allow you to log in again. I’ve not had to use this but I’ve read that it is the correct action for what you are experiencing.

1 Like

Thank you - it worked!
And i didn’t lose any information in my DB which I’ve entered manually.
I am always nervous to use these buttons as I’ve experienced a massive metadata loss a few times already.
Thanks again for your help!

1 Like

@ged_hickman1 had it right but used the wrong word. Happy to hear it worked for you.

3 Likes

Hi @Alexander_Krichevsky,

Thanks for letting us know that un-authorizing and re-authorizing the Core resolved this issue!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.