Connecting to remote

can`t connect any remote now, phone ,tablet ,dap
I use roon core on a computer windows 10
phone use androide 9
Tablet use androide 8

Hi David!

Support is going to need to understand your network environment and Core. So if you could detail your Core computer, your network and how it is setup. Since you mention phones and tablets, I assume this will include the wireless section.

Following up on that, if it is only wireless remotes, then check to see if the wireless IP has changed from the wired IP subnet. This can happen sometimes depending on the network setup. You can use an app like Fing to see all the networks IP addresses.

Also, if the network address are all on the same subnet, then try turning off the Core PC’s firewall/Anti-vireus. If the remotes can now see the core, then you need to allow exceptions for Roon and RAAT in those softwares. There is a FAQ page discussing this.

Also, you could try, there is an option to enter the IP address of the server, try entering 255.255.255.255 and see if the Core is found.

Tagging @support

Hi @David_Araujo,

The suggestions by Daniel above are definitely great, and as mentioned, some additional details about your setup — including your network — would be very helpful!

Can you confirm if this was working previously? Was there any change to your setup?

Are you running the all-in-one Roon on the Windows Core or are you running RoonServer?

Everything is working fine and last day remote connection fail.
No change on my setup.
I just instal the aplication for windows, I don´t know what is the diference betewen all-in-one Roon and RoonServer.
I have uninstal Roon and instal again but remote connection is not function

Hi @David_Araujo,

Are you able to use Roon on the Windows device? If so, can you share a screenshot of Settings > Setup?

Hi
After a new instalation remote come to life, and everythig is all right.
Thanks for your support
David

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.