Connecting Wireless Speakers

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Audio Pro LV3 wireless speakers

Description Of Issue

Cheers, I’d need some advice on what would be the best device to replace my previously used Airport Express. The above mentioned active wireless speakers come with a USB dongle, which can be connected directly to the music source or you can bring your audio signal into its 3.5 mm input. I’d like to use Roon (previously I streamed Tidal only via Airport Expres), controlled by my Iphone. I basically need a Airport Express replacement which would support at least CD quality, preferably MQA, supporting of course also the AIrPlay for the ease of use. It’d be great if you’d give me a couple of suggestions in a different price ranges. Thanks a lot and Best Regards, Quixil

Hello @Quixil, and thanks for your question! While I cannot make any specific recommendation for a replacement router, we do have some documentation available here for your consideration on networking best practices.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.