Connection to Euphony Server [Resolved - "Watchguard" firewall]

Hi @Eldon_Doucet ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is very appreciated and my apologies for the wait here.

Moving forward, I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so we can try to get a better understanding of what could be causing this behavior with your remote device(s). With this in mind may I kindly ask you to please perform the following:

• Note the time of day when the iPad is showing the “initializing screen” and fails to connect.

• Note the time of day when the server is rebooted and the iPad will stay connected if you do not switch to another application on the device.

Once I have the above time frames I will enable the mentioned diagnostics on your account as this action will automatically generate/upload a diagnostics report to our servers which will contain a set of your Roon logs the next time Roon is active on your core machine and the iPad remote.

Additionally, at your earliest convenience, it would be great if you could also fill out the survey found here. We use this document when addressing remote connectivity issue.

Many thanks!
-Eric