Connection to Qobuz

Hi,

I can’t connect to Qobuz through the Services tab. I get the error: “There was an unexpected error, please check your account details.” I can log into Qubuz and use their desktop app on a PC and I can use Roon throughout my network. However, whenever I attempt to link Roon to Qobuz I get that error. I also get a cryptic email message from Roon: “New sign in detected.” Recent change that may or may not be relevant: I had to replace the Synology 1819+ that carried the library and Roon backups.

Roon Core Machine

Running Nucleus 1.8 (build 1021)
Roon 1.8 throughout network
Several PCs running Windows 10

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Network:
Comcast Router >
UNIFI UDM-Pro Router >
Unifi US-16-XG>
Unifi USW-Enterprise-48 >
Synology 1819+ for library

Connected Audio Devices

Sonore UltraRendu Streamer > Topping DS90 DAC, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

759 albums

Description of Issue

Hi,

I can’t connect to Qobuz through the Services tab. I get the error: “There was an unexpected erro, please check your account details.” I can log into Qubuz and use their decktop app and I can use Roon throughout my network. However, whenever I attempt to link Roon to Qobuz and get that error. I get a cryptic email message from Roon: “New sign in detected.” Recent change that may or may not be relevant: I had to replace the Synology 1819+ that carried the library and Roon backups.

Have you done basic troubleshooting like rebooting everything?

Yes, rebooted Nucleus.

Also, I have always used an email as my username for Qobuz…

Rebooted again for the umpteenth time and it now works (?!) Qobuz must have felt threatened by a support ticket. Thanks!

2 Likes