Connection with Pioneer N50a

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
NUC 8i3
ROCK

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
NUC is connected via ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Pioneer N50a via USB.

Description Of Issue
The problem is that, if the USB DAC in port not selected on the streamer or it is switched off, I have the first picture of

Hi @Giuseppe_Turri,

It looks as if your text got cut off mid sentence, can you please provide more details regarding the issue? Can you perhaps share a screenshot as well?

Thank you, problem solved!

1 Like

Hi @Giuseppe_Turri,

Fantastic news, do let us know if we can help in the future!

I use Rock on a Nuc 8i3 and, amongst other outputs, a Pioneer N 50 A streamer dac.

Nuc is connected to net via Ethernet, Pioneer is connected to Nuc via Usb Dac in port. Remote is my ipad

The problem is: when Pioneer is now switched off or Usb Dac is not selected I see 5 hdmi alsa icons and 1 Analog icon in the audio section of the devices connected to the Core ports

When is on and the port is selected the full section of the devices connected to the Core disappears.

In both cases the device is no more identified.

This problem was not existant and everything worked well untill I enabled also the second of the two alernatives of connection to the Pioneer (with the lable “asla”) that prevously were visibile amongst the devices directectly connected to Nuc.

How can I recoupe the lost connection?
Thak you for help,
Giuseppe

Hi @Giuseppe_Turri,

Can you share a screenshot of what you’re seeing here?

If you disable this temporarily does the issue go away?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.