Connectivity issue with Roon Arc

Roon Core Machine

Intel NUC Mini PC Kit NUC8i5BEH Core i5

Windows 10 PC Dell XPS 8500, Intel i7-3770 @ 3.4 GHz

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Verizon Router CR1000A Ethernet
ROCK NUC connected directly to router via ethernet

1. Who is your internet service provider?
    Verizon Fios
    No Additional routers or switches

2. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

No

Connected Audio Devices

Chromecast Audio
Fiio M11 Pro
Nest Hub Max
Google Nest

Description of Issue -

What is the exact port forwarding error message you see in the Roon Settings → ARC tab?
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“108.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.1.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}
}

I had Roon Arc working well for a few weeks. About a 2 weeks ago I lost my connection altogether to the roon servers and support was able to resolve that. Everything was working fine until 3 days ago. I was using roon arc for about an hour and then lost connection to the core.
I am able to connect from wifi though.
Unsuccessfully tried changing router setting to a static ip address.

What next?
Thanks

Instead of a Static NAT setting, can you create a TCP port forwarding rule pointing to your Roon Core (assume it is 192.168.1.240 using the port number shown in Roon’s Settings → Roon ARC tab?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.