Constant crashes on iOS 13.4.1

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacBook Pro 2017, macOS 10.15.4, Roon 17 v528

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Asus RT-AC5300

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

iPhone 11 Pro 13.4.1

Description Of Issue
Roon Remote app crashes constantly after 15-60 seconds of use. I’ve reinstalled on the iPhone without improvement. Roon Server is stable on the MacBook Pro.

Hello @Eric_Zelman,

Do the crashes occur on one specific screen in the iOS app (such as trying to load the “Now Playing” or Overview tab)?

Can you note the exact local time + date of the next crash? I can enable diagnostics mode on your iPhone after getting this timestamp and see if there are further clues in the logs. They may or may not be, but it’s worth a check.

@noris Hi- the issue seems to have been resolved by rebooting the Roon Server and cleaning the db.

Hi @Eric_Zelman,

Thanks for the update. In case this helps other users, can you clarify what exactly you mean by “cleaning the db”? Did you reinstall the database completely?

@noris Apologies- meant to say “Library Maintenance” Settings> Library> Library Maintenance

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying @Eric_Zelman. I will go ahead and mark this thread as [solved], but if you experience any further issues, just let us know and we can take another look.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.