Constant Lost Connection - Trying to Reconnect

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Linux Mint 19.1 Cinnamon bare metal, IBM X3650 M3 2x X5765, 94GB RAM, Roon build 1.7 build 170

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Router - Dell R210M2 running Pfsense - Mikrotik CSS326-24G-2S+RM main switch - this connects to Mikrotic 309-1G-8S-1N to IBM via SFP+ DAC. Laptop in use currently for this testing is wired to CSS326. All network stable - no issues here. The problem that I am seeing is also apparent via wireless. Using Cisco AP541’s for wireless.

Network is stable. All relevant machines wire connected to CSS326 1G switch apart from server which connects to 10G network and that switch connected to CSS326.

Laptop is Lenovo P52S - i78550U, 32GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro Version 1903. Running Roon 1.7 build 710 stable 64bit.

iPad Pro v1 and iPhone 11 remote via wifi as well as Lenovo W541 Win10 Pro v1.7 build 710 both wired and wireless.

Problem occurs using all remote devices.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Main audio system based on Moon 390.
Office system based on Raspberry Pi running Volumio with SPDIF HAT.
Both wired Ethernet to Mikrotik CSS326.
Problem occur with both as audio zones.

TEXT GOES HERE

Problem is that when playing music either from local storage or Tidal, I get a lost connection to the server and playback stops. This is normally followed by a select zone error. A few minutes later connection is regained and will play for a few minutes before happening again.

This has been an issue pretty much since installation with it happening occasionally but seems to be more frequent.

TEXT GOES HERE

Don’t know if this might help?

Hello @Richard_Yarnall, did the firewall adjustment help? Does this occur if you play to system output?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.