Constantly Spinning (Metatdata status?) icon

I have a constantly “spinning” icon in the top right corner of my main screen. If I click on it , it appears to be related to metadata.

As a side-note, my music library has been stable for about a year - nothing new has ben added in that time.

TIA

John

Another side-note - I have a perfectly good/stable internet connection. All things Roon (library is on a Nucleus+) are fully up-to-date.
John

I get this on occasion. Usually a restart of the server software sorts it.

Michael

2 Likes

Thanks Michael,

By server, you would mean the Nucleus+?

John

And “lo there was much rejoicing!” - thx Michael - that solved it , in about 30 seconds flat!

2 Likes

Exactly the same issue here. Tried to add Tapestry yesterday.

Thanks, this fixed mine as well.

1 Like

I use a NUC so a slightly different setup, but I just restart the server software - no need to restart the Nucleus. It’s the option on the right at the top:-

Michael

How does one see the options you are showing above? I don’t see any way to get there from my “Settings” tab or anywhere else?

I don’t use a Nucleus or a NUC. Just an iMac as my Roon Core.

That screen is only available on the Nucleus models or a machine running ROCK, as far as I’m aware, so if your core is on a PC or Mac, running under the OS, you’ll not see it.

Michael

Thank you Michael.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.