Content being pulled from NAS struggling to play

Hi @jerome_e ---- Thank you for the report and chiming in to share your feedback with us. The insight is always appreciated!

Moving forward, I have went ahead and split your post out to it’s own thread as we believe you may be experiencing a different issue then what is being reported in the previous thread. To help us better understand this behavior you are experiencing, may I very kindly ask you for the following:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify the size of your collection (based on number of tracks) that is being housed in the 412+.

• Please describe how the 412+ is communicating with your network and the application. I want to have a clear understanding of how content is moving from the NAS, to the core, and then out to your endpoints. Having insight into any networking hardware you are implementing would be very helpful.

• Do you notice the same behavior when playing content directly from the internal storage of your core machine?

-Eric