Continuous login loop with fast redirection screen - Need assistance (ref#XPAETS)

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble logging in

Where are you having trouble logging in?

· I can't log into the Roon app

Describe the issue

Upon successful login I am immediately redirected back to login screen in a continuous loop. A "redirection" screen (pictured) flashes too fast to read. I used slo-mo video to grab it.

Describe your network setup

ATT fiber>ATT router>TLink ethernet switch>wired Roon Server Ubuntu. ATT router>Eero WiFi>iPad Roon app.

I had not used Roon for a few weeks, it worked fine before. When I started up the server Ubuntu applied Ubuntu updates. When I logged into Roon I had this login problem.

Hey @richidoo,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! Sorry to hear about your login issues. We’re not seeing any devices tied to your account, would you be able to reproduce the issue and share the date/time?

With that, can you test out using a different web browser? Do you have any other remote devices other than an iPad where you’re experiencing this issue?

Based on your screenshot, you’re specifically running into an issue where the web browser is not auto-opening the login page for you, correct?

We’ll be on standby for your reply. Thanks!