Control Volume on AirPlay Devices

I use AirPlay on a B&W A7 and A5. When listening with Roon, you have two volume control options - using the Roon remote app on iPad or the volume control on the B&W.

It used to be that using the B&W remote was reflected on the Roon app, i.e, pressing up on the B&W remote made the Roon slider mover to the right showing increased vol.

Now, a few weeks later, they are not connected. My daughter might turn the vol down on the B&W remote so that I have to keep turning the vol up on the Roon app in the iPad. It might be it is so far down on the B&W that it needs to be all the way up on the iPad.

Iā€™d much rather they be in synch and operate as one. Did I accidentally select a setting I didnā€™t want? Any suggestions or has anyone else have this kind of experience? Is it fixable?

Update - I had to close and reopen Roon - it initiated a rescan that didnā€™t end -and now the vol is synched between controllers again. :slight_smile:

Update -and oddly, it is out of synch again. I wish i knew how to keep it setā€¦:thinking:

Any news on this?

All works fine now. Devise v. Ipad/Roon vol control is linked and i havenā€™t had any issues for a long time.