Copied files to new HD issuee

I copied all of my files from two hard drives that I had hooked up via USB to one single drive with more space now all of the music in my playlist that look for those files on those hard drives now shows unavailable like it can’t see them on the new Drive

A screenshot of settings, storage would help.

Hi @Bradley_Bossman,

Do you have a backup from before you moved the files?

You’ll want to make sure you follow the instructions found here:

I’m going to start by restoring a backup what I’ve run into is when I redirected the old drives to the new one the one works out perfectly but the other one says that that drive has already been created so I can’t direct to Old hard drives or where the old folders were to the new drive I can only move one drives old spots where I used to walk to the new drive not the second one

If that makes sense

Yes and I am restoring that backup but the problem I have run into previously before this was only one old drive could be directed to the new Drive the second one said that that folder had already been created

That’s not very clear. But I’m guessing that you have the same top level directory on both of the OLD discs.
So when you copy to the new disk the first copy created a directory structure. you can just copy the second disc to a directory on the second disc it doesn’t need to retain exactly the same structure.
Screenshots of your disc directory structure would help.

I’m restoring right now but I will show you once it’s done

1 Like

I have run into previously before this was only one old drive could be directed to the new Drive the second one said that that folder had already been created