Core and Tidal are missing in action / disappear

Hi @R_David_Sen ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. Please be advised that we are actively investigating this problem your are experiencing as we have other members of our community who are in a similar state.

From previous reports we have seen the following procedures have helped a handful of our users restore stability to their Roon+TIDAL accounts:

1. Restarting the Roon core / Roon Server.

2. Clearing your TIDAL cache.

3. Typing your login name (email address) in all CAPITALS.

Moving forward, I would like to confirm a few things to make sure I am conceptualizing your setup correctly as well as gather some more information from you in regard to this TIDAL issue. Please see below.

1. Location of your Roon core.

Post #1: “SMG sonicTransporter i5 as core”
Post #1: “NOTE: I do not want to use my PC as the Core.”
Post #3: “BTW - it has hung up twice since I logged out and reloaded running the PC as core. The latest hang up shows that it no longer recognizes the microRendu as well.”

• Currently your PC is acting as your core, correct?

• Furthermore, when the PC is acting as your core it will recognize the SonicTransporter and the MircoRendu BUT you are still unable to connect to your TIDAL account, correct?

1. You mentioned that this setup was stable for a month, has anything else changed in that time besides the update to Build165? OS updates? Firmware/driver updates? New gear added to your setup? Looking for any new variables that may be causing you to experience this problem.

Lastly, I am going to be merging this thread (once you’ve responded) with the one mentioned above to keep this issue isolated into one spot so if there are any recent developments or fixes, everyone will have access to this information.

-Eric