Corrupted sound

Roon Core Machine

(imac monterey 32gb memory with quad-core Intel Core i7 3.4GHz and nvidia 4gb graphics card

Networking Gear & Setup Details

ethernet connection to between imac and router

Connected Audio Devices

ethernet connection between soundcard and imac

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I would like them to help me find a solution to a problem.

I use version 4.13 of hqplayer together with old vesrion Roon and do upsampling to tidal files and from my library files. My computer is (imac 32gb memory with quad-core Intel Core i7 3.4GHz and nvidia 4gb graphics card).
The problems is:

When play music from tidal and my library and upscale at 256dsd with the old version Hqplayer and Roon there was no problem, in upsample 512dsd there was problems the sound corrupted and cames again approximately in 1 sec.

With the new version from Hqplayer and Roon the sound corrupted and cames again approximately in 1 sec 256DSD upsampling. If i go 128dsd upsampling it works perfect.

Upsampling at 512 In both cases I can not hear properly.

Best Regards

If you remove HQPlayer from the chain and just use Roon, do you have these issues?

If not, then you might want to make a Post in the HQPlayer section, here: HQ Player - Roon Labs Community

Hey @ADONIOU_SOTIRIS,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know.

@Rugby was steering you in the right direction by removing HQPlayer from your chain and seeing if your issues persist.

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.