Corrupts roon app on android phone when some album was selected

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

When I select album without picture at the roon core on android phone, roon app corrupt. So I must restart roon app. When I select album with picture(such as CD album picture), roon app operate normaly… When I do at PC, there is no problem. What is my problem?

I have the same issue on a few albums only without album art, I click on it and it shuts down the app.
All meta data etc is perfect.
I have remote app on fire hd 10 tablet.
Weird.

Hi @11179,

Thanks for reaching out! Our team is aware of this issue and testing a solution for it currently. I can’t provide any specific timelines for release just yet, but we hope to have the fix available very soon!

1 Like

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.