Crash on share iPad Pro with share

When I go to share and album the app on my iPad Pro crashes. I have updated to ios12 and this is repeatable. @support

Hi Chris, I had a similar problem last night. Do you have the latest ipad firmware. That fixed it for me.

Yes, iOS 12. Just updated. Just restarted the core it still crashes.

worth a try…

Thanks for sharing your report with us, @Chrislayeruk,

Can you confirm that both your remote and your Core machine are on the latest version of Roon? You can see this by going to Settings > About.

Since updating have you tried rebooting your iPad?

Thanks!
Dylan

Thanks Dylan. I have just re started my iPad and Roon crashed again on sharing the same album.

Thanks for giving that a try and confirming you’re all updated, @Chrislayeruk!

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Thanks,
Dylan

I never used this, just tried it and I get the same behavior on my iPad Pro with iOS 12 Roon 1.5 (354)

1 Like

Hey @Chrislayeruk,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

-Dylan

1 Like

Adding a post so i get notified on any progress with this matter.
I rarely use the function but i crashes my iPad Roon controller too…

+1. Used to have this problem, but was fixed with build 320. Now it’s back, but not sure when.

I’m not using iPad Pro just iPad mini (4 I think)

Hello everyone,

We just released Build 360 of Roon which includes a fix for this issue. The update has been submitted to the app store and will be available upon approval. You can read more about the update here: