Crash on Start-Up

Roon Core Machine

Roon just refuses to even start up now, I updated my windows this morning and restarted the PC and now roon won’t even start, crashing and not responding while giving a white screen. I tried everything in the relvant thread to fix it however none of those solutions worked, not restarting the device, not reinstalling and .NET 3.5 is enabled. It just refuses to work no matter what I do. I also made sure that no other device is using my DAC, I even played around with ASIO and WASAPI to see if thats the issue, but it isn’t.

I am at my wits end, I don’t know what is the cause or how to fix it, or maybe an update from roon will fix it.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Hey @Musab_AlThomali,

Thanks for your patience while we respond to each thread! I wanted to check in to see if you were still running into crashes on your core during start up?

If so, could you please fill out the rest of the necessary information on your full system setup? With that, if you could please take note of the date and time the next time you experience the crash, and share that information here, that would be helpful :+1:

Yes I am still running into crashes, and the app is basically unusable for me right now. I go into it with a bit more detail in this thread.

Hey @Musab_AlThomali,

Thanks for the info. In the future, please only open one thread per issue. I’ll be closing this thread as it’s a duplicate thread. You’re in good hands with Wes :+1: