Crestron integration issues

I’m trying to integrate our Nucleus into one of our Crestron demo systems, I have followed your guides and demo program and had Crestron tech support review my program to find any errors and they say there are none that are apparent to them.

My issue is that when I upload and start my program, the Nucleus (through the roon application - “settings-extentions” on my laptop) sees the module and it sees the paired endpoint but the Crestron media player does not get or give any feedback from the Nucleus other than the endpoint name.

The Nucleus hard/software and all our endpoints are functioning perfectly through the remote app and desktop applications however I cant seem to get the Crestron to play nice. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@SteveSilberman
@support

Hello @Mike_Goodman,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this issue, I’d be happy to assist.

Can you please confirm the following information for me:

• Are you using our newest Build 7 of our Crestron modules? If you are by any chance using an older version, the download link to Build 7 can be found here: http://kb.roonlabs.com/Crestron

• Was the Nucleus powered on and connected to your network at the time of upload?

• How is your network set up? Please list the manufacturer/model of your router and any switches you may be using.

• Can you please try rebooting your Crestron processor and Nucleus?

• If you perform a recompile all on the SIMPL module and upload a few more times, does this help resolve the issue at all?

• Do the zones appear at all in Roon Extension -> Crestron Settings like so?

Please let me know your findings when possible.

Thanks,
Noris